Guess what? You have an aura! All people do, but finding it and seeing it on people is the real test. You see, the aura is a reflection of what luminaries describe as our true nature at any given moment, which is what is left when we recognize and discard all our habits, stereotypes, manners, and pretending, superficial behavior and become fully conscious, truly natural and spontaneous beings. This isn’t such an easy task, however. Our mannerisms and habits are so ingrained into us, it can be very hard for people to find out who they really are…or they may never find out in their entire lives. That’s Why Understanding Auras Is So Important, because there is no hiding behind anything.
There are two spectrums of auras. In general, the more colorful, cleaner and brighter the aura, The Holistically Better And More Spiritually Advanced Is The Person. Also, the more uniform the energy distribution in the Aura, the healthier and more balanced the person is, though this is more difficult to discern and usually uses actual tools. It’s important to note that the aura surrounds the entire body of a person, but the interpretation of colors that you want see with your eyes relates to the bit of aura around the head specifically. Usually, people have one or two dominating colors, or strong points, in their Aura. This is known as an auric pair, and funnily enough, usually aligns with the person’s favorite color.
In addition to noticing the auric pair, You Can Learn People’s Thoughts, Feelings, And Desires In Their Auras. They show up like little flashes, almost like lightning in a storm cloud—people describe them as “clouds” or “flames” as well, and they radiate further away from the head, usually. For example, a flash of orange in the Aura indicates a thought or desire to exercise power and control, as orange as a dominant color is interpreted a sign of power and general ability to control people. Quickly changing flashes indicate quickly changing thoughts or desires.
- Start with sensing: the best way to begin seeing auras is to practice sensing them, which means paying attention to how you feel in someone’s presence. Do they seem like givers rather than takers? Do they have charisma and influence? Take note, and while you’re focusing, take a deep breath and then exhale. Focus on the physical sensations in your body and your gut reaction towards the person, and then assign them a color in your mind. It may not be right on the money of their actual aura, but it’s good to begin practicing and trying.
- Develop your peripheral vision: you may be able to see auras better out of your peripheral vision, because it is less damaged than the central part of our retina and has healthier photosensitive cells. Our central vision has also been trained for many years by you, so it can make it difficult to call on in seeing things in a new way. One easy exercise you can try is concentrating on one spot for 30-60 seconds and increase your sensitivity to light.
- Focus on colors: color is key! Doing some training with bright, primary colors can help you develop the ability to see auras. Find a room with a white or neutral wall, and with soft (but not dim) lighting. Cover a flat object, like a book, in blue or red paper. Stand it upright on a table several feet away from you. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, relax and then open your eyes and look at the object. Rather than focusing on it, however, look a little to the side and past it. After a while, you’ll see a pale, narrow aura coming from the object that will change to a bright yellow or green as you gently hold soft focus.
When you get comfortable with looking at one object, try covering several with different colors and looking at them. As you get better at seeing colors, work your way up from flat objects and try plants, animals, and then people (not covered in paper, of course!).
The key here is not to strain your eyes; this training should come naturally and without much stress. Feel free to blink as you would normally. The aura may disappear for a second when you do, but it will reappear quickly if you stay relaxed and hold your focus. Keep practicing to get used to the way your eyes must maintain that steady un-focus.
- Learn how to see again: have a partner stand 18″ in front of the wall you used (or a similar one) for your object training. Look at the wall behind the person and a couple inches away from her body. Do not look at the person, or you’ll lose the aura’s image. Instead, look beyond where she is standing and try to notice an area around the person where the background wall may look lighter than the rest. Try to see the color; ask yourself what color you would use to describe this area.
Once you’ve identified the color, you can ask the person to sway from side to side. Their energy field should move with them. Make sure you practice for only a few minutes eye and avoid straining yourself. Each individual develops this skill at a different pace.
If you saw different colors in different areas of the person’s aura, you may not be doing something wrong, because people’s auras can be different colors depending on what’s happening in different areas of a person’s body. Also, the brightness of a person’s aura has a lot to do with how they feel. If they feel happy and full of life, their aura is stronger, larger, and brighter. To try energizing your partner’s aura (and making it easier for you to see the aura), you can try playing your partner’s favorite music.
- Practice on yourself: sit in a dimly-lit room and relax. Even out your breathing by taking several deep breaths. In your mind, it’s time to set in your goal of seeing your own aura. Focus on that goal. It’s important that you believe this is something you can do.
Touch your index fingers together, rubbing them and pushing them against each other. The texture of aura is “sticky”, and once one finger sticks with another one, the energy will “hang” between fingers, almost like chewed gum or glue. Now, focus on the area between fingers as you continue to rub them together. After a bit, move your fingers apart leaving about a 1/2 inch of space between them. Focus on the space between them and see if you can make out a colored mist, or fog or smoke between your fingers.
Having a hard time? Don’t worry! As you continue your training, The Aura Will Get More Clear And Easier To See. When it does, repeat the exercise with your hands, rubbing them together and moving them apart to see the aura between them.
source : http://www.gaia.com/article/5-ways-begin-reading-auras